Delivery & Exchange Policy
We work together with our logistics partners Singpost and Ninjavan in order to manage delivery to your address. Do order early in the event of any unforeseen delays during the shipment process.
Delivery to residential address:
- Goods ordered online will be processed, dispatched and delivered to residential address within 5-7 working days, subject to item availability.
- Delivery to addresses in Singapore (except Changi, Tuas and other restricted areas) is chargeable at:-
1-20 items: Flat rate S$6 per trip
20 or more items: Flat rate S$10 per trip
- Receiver’s contact number is mandatory upon checkout so that our courier or delivery personnel can reach the receiver in case of any unforeseen circumstances. Only up to 2 delivery attempts will be made.
Only for name tag:
- Standard Name Tag processing time: 10-15 working days, longer for year end orders
- Delivery to school: FOC
- Name tags will be delivered to the respective school’s General Office and will be distributed by Form Teacher.
- Parents can opt to collect name tag at Jeep Sing’s outlet. However, prior arrangement must be made. (This option is not available for year end orders)
- Goods sold are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Goods sold are exchangeable within 14 days with the receipt as proof of purchase.
- Goods sold are only exchangeable at our outlet or mass sales locations (during Nov/Dec).
- The difference will not be returned if the price of the exchanged item is lower than the original price. If the value of the exchange item(s) is higher than the original item(s), the price difference has to be topped up in cash.
- Goods can be exchanged provided that the products are in ORIGINAL condition, i.e. not washed, not worn, not altered, label not cut and in original packaging.
- All exchanges are subjected to stock availability.
- Our exchange policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of negligence or wear and tear.
Jeep Sing Fashion reserves the right to amend the delivery terms and exchange policy without prior notice. Those changes will be posted on this page.
Last update 15 December 2017