Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Delivery & Exchange Policy
Due to increased demand, Jeep Sing Fashion shipments may experience delays.
Dear Valued Customers,
Do take note that in anticipation of increased demand, We hope that you will make your online uniforms purchases by the below mentioned dates to ensure that there is available stock and that products are delivered on time.
We work together with our logistics partners and delivery couriers to deliver to your address. Please note that once we ship your order we do not have any control over any delays in transit caused by any reason. We will work with the logistics partners and delivery couriers to track and trace your order and resolve any issues as soon as possible but this might not be possible always.
Delivery personnel will deliver package to recipient’s doorstep. If recipient is unavailable, package will be delivered to letterbox or Parcel Santa Collection (for condominiums), otherwise recipient will be contacted to make separate arrangement such as authorising the delivery personnel to put it in the riser / shoe cabinets.
We highly recommend you to order your school uniforms before the peak periods of November to January. Deliveries during December and January may take longer than expected due to peak periods. Do order early in the event of any unforeseen delays during the shipment process.
Delivery to residential address:
Fulfilled online orders are then dispatched to our delivery couriers and delivery to residential address is estimated to be around 2-5 working days* subjected to item availability.
There is strictly no refund of the delivery and online processing fee under any circumstances.
From November to January: Delivery may take a longer processing time, this is subjected to item availability during November to January.
There may be 2-4 days delay due to high volume during peak periods or holidays.
- Online order processing and Delivery to addresses in Singapore
(except Changi, Tuas and other restricted areas) is chargeable at:-
0.01kg–4kg: Flat rate S$6
4.01kg–10kg: Flat rate S$10
10.01kg and above: Flat rate $25
- Receiver’s contact number is mandatory upon checkout so that our courier or delivery personnel can reach the receiver in case of any unforeseen circumstances. Only up to 2 re-delivery attempts will be made.
- *Takes a longer processing time if items are out of stock at main warehouse but available at other locations/store, as the items will have to be transferred to main warehouse for packing and parcel dispatch
Jeep Sing Fashion processes orders we've received up till 9 am on our working days. Once payment is made, all orders are final.
- Please note that once we ship your order we do not have any control over any delays in transit caused by any reason. We will work with the logistics partners and delivery couriers to track and trace your order and resolve any issues as soon as possible but this might not be possible always.
- Goods sold are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Goods sold are exchangeable within 14 days from date of purchase at our retail store or upon receiving of the items via delivery with the receipt as proof of purchase.
- Goods sold are only exchangeable at our retail outlet or mass sales locations (during Nov/Dec).
- Uniform items sold are only exchangeable for items within the same category (and of the same school uniform).
- Goods can be exchanged provided that the products are in ORIGINAL condition, i.e. not washed, not worn, not altered, label not cut and in original packaging.
- All exchanges are subjected to stock availability. (Exchanges are not allowed for Cedar Girls Secondary, St Gabriel Secondary, Punggol Primary, Waterway Primary and Zhonghua Primary.)
- Our exchange policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of negligence or wear and tear.
Jeep Sing Fashion reserves the right to deny an exchange on any items where the above conditions have not been met. We thank you for your understanding.
Last updated: 5th August 2022