Measuring your Child's Uniforms
Uncertain on your child's uniform sizing?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Delivery & Exchange Policy
All orders placed online are final.
Due to increased demand, our shipments may experience delays.
Due to the peak online ordering season, we seek your understanding that we will take a longer time to process your online orders. For urgent purchases please proceed to the school sales to make a purchase there instead.
We hope that you will make your online uniforms purchases by the below mentioned dates to ensure that there is available stock and that products are delivered on time. We highly recommend you to order your school uniforms before the peak periods of November to January. Deliveries during December and January may take longer than expected due to peak periods.
We work together with our logistics partners and delivery couriers to deliver to your address. Please note that once we ship your order, we do not have any control over any delays in transit caused by any reason. We will work with the logistics partners and delivery couriers to track and trace your order and resolve any issues as soon as possible but this might not be possible always.
As our online platform maintains the same product prices as our retail stores, school sales locations as we showcase transparent pricing on our delivery and products. This allows us to optimize and provide cost savings for our customers.
Standard Delivery, Processing, Picking & Packing fee to residential address:
Fulfilled online orders are then dispatched to our delivery couriers and standard delivery to residential address is estimated to be around 2-5 working days* subject to item availability.
There is strictly no refund of the delivery and online processing, picking & packing fee under any circumstances. The processing, picking & packing fee covers only partially the total costs of processing, picking and packing online uniform orders.
- From November to January: Delivery may take a longer processing time; this is subject to item availability during November to January.
- There may be 2-4 days delay due to high volume during peak periods or holidays.
Standard Delivery, Processing, Picking & Packing fee to residential address to addresses in Singapore
(Except Changi, Tuas and other restricted areas) is chargeable at: -
0.01kg - 4kg
4.01kg - 10kg
10.01kg and above
Nametag Production, Processing & Delivery fee
Nametags are made to order, personalized and customized. As such it will take additional time and resources to make them. For nametags ordered online there will be an add on charge of $3.99 for Nametag Production, Processing & Delivery fee. As a seperate delivery will be done for nametags directly to your residential address.
It is estimated to be 5 to 6 weeks for embroidery making and nametag delivery.
****For PCPS Nametags: the additional charge will be at $2 for the Nametag Production, Processing & Delivery fee.
Important delivery notice
- Receiver’s contact number is mandatory upon checkout so that our courier or delivery personnel can reach the receiver in case of any unforeseen circumstances. Only up to 2 re-delivery attempts will be made.
- *Takes a longer processing time if items are out of stock at main warehouse but available at other locations/store, as the items will have to be transferred to main warehouse for packing and parcel dispatch
- Jeep Sing Fashion processes orders we've received up till 9 am on our working days. Once payment is made, all orders are final.
- Please note that once we ship your order, we do not have any control over any delays in transit caused by any reason. We will work with the logistics partners and delivery couriers to track and trace your order and resolve any issues as soon as possible but this might not be possible always.
Delivery personnel will deliver the package to the recipient’s doorstep. If recipient is unavailable, package will be delivered to letterbox or Parcel Santa Collection (for condominiums), otherwise recipient will be contacted to make separate arrangement such as authorizing the delivery personnel to put it in the riser / shoe cabinets.
- Product(s) sold are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Product(s) sold are final and we do not allow for change of mind.
- Receipt must be presented for exchange.
- Product(s) must be in new & original condition attached with the labels and tags.
- Product(s) sold are exchangeable within 30 days from date of purchase at our retail store with the physical receipt or 30 days from the delivery date upon receiving the items via delivery with the email invoice as proof of purchase for online purchases.
- Product(s) sold are only exchangeable at our retail outlet or mass sales locations at the school (during Nov/Dec).
- Product(s) sold are only exchangeable for the same items within the same product category (and of the same school uniform, and colour).
- Product(s) can only be exchanged for a different size of the same product and not for another product category.
- Product(s) purchased from other than Jeep Sing Fashion's website (https://jeepsinguniform.com) is NOT eligible for refund or exchange.
- Product(s) can be exchanged provided that the products are in ORIGINAL condition, i.e. not washed, not worn, not altered, label not cut and in original packaging.
- Product(s) that have been paid for through the use of coupons, FAS, vouchers, discount code or promotional code will NOT be reinstated or refunded.
- All exchanges are subjected to stock availability. (Exchanges are not allowed for Cedar Girls Secondary, St Gabriel Secondary, Punggol Primary, Waterway Primary, Hougang Primary, Zhonghua Primary.)
- Our exchange policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of negligence or wear and tear.
Jeep Sing Fashion reserves the right to deny/reject an exchange on any Product(s) where the above conditions have not been met.
Jeep Sing Fashion reserves the rights to amend this policy at any time.
We thank you for your understanding.
Last updated: 4th January 2023