Due to increased demand and the current covid-19 situation, Jeep Sing Fashion shipments may experience delays.
Update as of 23rd November, delivery times are expected to be 5-14+ working days*, subjected to item availability during November to January.
Dear Valued Customers,
Do take note that in anticipation of increased demand, We hope that you will make your online uniforms purchases by the below mentioned dates to ensure that there is available stock and that products are delivered on time.
- Primary Schools : Purchase by 5 Dec 2020, 2359 hrs.
- Secondary Schools Sec 2 - Sec 4 (2021) : Purchase by 30 Nov 2020, 2359 hrs.
- Secondary 1 (2021) : Purchase by 25 Dec 2020, 2359 hrs.
Purchases after the above mentioned dates may require additional processing and delivery time, subjected to our courier's availability. Furthermore, certain products may be out of stock.
We work together with our logistics partners and delivery couriers to deliver to your address.
Delivery personnel will deliver package to recipient’s doorstep. If recipient is unavailable, package will be delivered to letterbox or Parcel Santa Collection (for condominiums), otherwise recipient will be contacted to make separate arrangement.
We highly recommend you to order your school uniforms before the December & January peak periods. Deliveries during December and January may take longer than expected due to peak period. Do order early in the event of any unforeseen delays during the shipment process.
Delivery to residential address:
- For fast processing of your order, we process and fulfil orders daily before 9 a.m. on the next working day.
- Fulfilled online orders are then dispatched daily to our delivery couriers and delivered to residential address in 5-14+ working days*, subjected to item availability during November to January, Other months: 3-5 working days*, subjected to item availability.
- Delivery to addresses in Singapore
(except Changi, Tuas and other restricted areas) is chargeable at:-
0.01kg–4kg: Flat rate S$5 per trip
4.01kg–10kg: Flat rate S$10 per trip
10.01kg and above: Flat rate $25 per trip
- Receiver’s contact number is mandatory upon checkout so that our courier or delivery personnel can reach the receiver in case of any unforeseen circumstances. Only up to 2 delivery attempts will be made.
Amendment requests after the cut-off time will be charged for an administrative fee of $5, provided that your order has not been dispatched.
Should your amendment request be sent to us after the order is dispatched successfully, there will be an administrative fee + redelivery fee of $10, under the condition where the parcel is still with our courier and has not been delivered to your residential address.
In the scenario where you've successfully received your order parcel, you may wish to do an exchange with your received item(s) at our retail store with no additional charges.
Alternatively, you may ship your items back to us via registered mail or any mail with tracking to our address and top up a redelivery fee of $5 for us to mail your amended orders to you. Jeep Sing Fashion will not be responsible for any lost or misplaced mails.
Pick-up at Our Retail Outlet
- Goods sold are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Goods sold are exchangeable within 14 days with the receipt as proof of purchase.
- Goods sold are only exchangeable at our retail outlet or mass sales locations (during Nov/Dec).
- Uniform items sold are only exchangeable for items within the same category (and of the same school uniform).
- Goods can be exchanged provided that the products are in ORIGINAL condition, i.e. not washed, not worn, not altered, label not cut and in original packaging.
- All exchanges are subjected to stock availability. (Exchanges are not allowed for Cedar Girls Secondary, St Gabriel Secondary, Punggol Primary and Zhonghua Primary.)
- Our exchange policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of negligence or wear and tear.
Jeep Sing Fashion reserves the right to deny an exchange on any items where the above conditions have not been met. We thank you for your understanding.
Last updated: 23rd November 2020